Projects involving LEED certification can benefit from the EverLED in several areas including and not limited to the following:
- LEED v3 weighed more toward energy efficiency. The EverLED TR will
minimize energy consumption and maximize possible points.
- The EverLED TR contains no mercury or toxic substances such as lead or
phosphor powders. Eliminate mercury content from waste stream.
- Convert consumables to durable goods. May also benefit from tax savings.
- Retrofit existing ballasted fixtures. Gain points for material reuse and salvage of parts.
The EverLED-TR can be applied for qualifying points in the following applications:
- Existing Buildings – Operations and maintenance
- New Construction and Major Renovations
- Commercial Interiors
- Core & Shell Development
- Healthcare and Retail
Download the LEED qualification sheet from the link below and consult with your LEED accredited professional to see how the EverLED-TR can be used to enhance your project’s qualifying points.